To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
707 North Pearl Street
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Counselor
Comprehensive Healthcare • Ellensburg, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Therapist?
Therapists at Comprehensive utilize evidence-based practices to provide clients and their families with support in learning new skills and connecting to community resources. Counseling and skill development may be provided through individual or group sessions, depending on need. Therapist positions require excellent listening and communication skills, as well as a desire to collaborate to assist each client with reaching his or her recovery goals. Clinical supervision and training in evidence-based practices are provided as part of this position.
For this particular role, Therapists will be working with children & adolescents and their families on the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) team. This program serves youth with mental health diagnoses who are experiencing severe behavioral disruptions that have affected their functioning in family, school, and/or social environments. WISe is an evidence-based practice for a collaborative, cross-system approach to creative problem-solving.
Therapist duties may include:
- providing individual and family therapy
- facilitating behavioral health groups
- providing WISe services and crisis coverage outside of regular business hours on an as-needed basis
- completing mental health intake assessments
- coordinating with the client and full treatment team to develop the Cross System Care Plan
- assessing clients for safety and risk to self or others, and taking appropriate crisis intervention measures when indicated
- completing CANS (Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths) screenings
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- Clinical supervision toward licensure (if applicable)
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field