MACH 1 GLOBAL SERVICES founded in 1988 and based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized for quality of services in international air and ocean freight, ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US Customs Brokerage. Mach 1 is a global company with offices in the USA, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia and the UAE. We have been consistently named a Top 50 Privately Held Company in Arizona and have been included on the Inc. 500l5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list!
Mach 1 has a career opportunity for an Import Ocean Operations Agent.
- Direct experience with all aspects of FCL and LCL ocean import operations.
- Must have experience using Cargowise system for international ocean services.
- Correctly process and/or oversee the processing of all export/import documentation required for international shipments moved by sea transportation.
- Interact effectively with other Mach 1 offices, local management, contacts/vendors, and international agents.
- Process billing for all international shipments for customers within a specified Mach 1 region.
- Ensure all revenue and gross profit targets are met.
- Process and/or oversee the process of providing quotes to customers within Mach 1 policy and procedural guidelines.
Position requires a dependable, organized, detail oriented, self-starter with min. 2 -3 years freight forwarding experience. Experience routing international air freight and ocean forwarding is required. Experience routing domestic air and ground freight is a plus. Excellent customer service skills required. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook mandatory.
Position will be remote work so location is not a requirement. Reliable high-speed internet service is a must.
High school diploma required, college preferred. We offer competitive pay and opportunity for advancement, plus a complete benefits package including medical and dental.
E-mail resume with cover letter.
Mach 1 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Visit us on the web: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IMPORT OCEAN OPERATIONS AGENT.
Attention To Detail