To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20 Church Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
U.S. Patent Administrative Assistant
Cantor Colburn LLP • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Cantor Colburn LLP, one of the largest full-service intellectual property law firms in the country, has an immediate opening for an experienced Patent Administrative Assistant in our Hartford, CT office.
This is a full-time position and will provide support to attorneys in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Preparing and proofing patent forms and documents
- Reviewing and organizing files, reviewing docket for deadlines
- Electronic filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence to clients and associates regarding new applications, formal documents, filing details, etc.
- Time entry
- Report preparation for clients on the status of applications and patents
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- 3-5 years of Intellectual Property experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Word; Microsoft Outlook
Full-time employees receive market competitive salaries, life insurance and short term disability, as well as subsidized health and dental insurance plans. Additional benefits include Flexible Spending Accounts, voluntary life insurance, retirement savings plan, and parking subsidy.
Cantor Colburn is nationally ranked in litigation, patents, and trademarks. Cantor Colburn’s clients are among the leading companies around the world, including Fortune 100 companies, privately-held companies, select high tech startups, and university technology transfer offices.
Cantor Colburn LLP is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or protected veteran status.