Currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant for a great opportunity with a prominent company in the metro Baltimore, MD area. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of administrative experience supporting department heads, executives or individual leaders, and should be highly skilled with MS Office or Google Suite.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
● Manage calendars for multiple executives, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
● Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings and conferences.
● Coordinate travel arrangements and create expense reports in a timely manner, as needed.
● Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters and emails.
● Build and maintain good business relationships with executives and administrative staff across the organization.
● Participate in general administrative duties, mail distribution, ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events.
● Promote a fun and team-oriented environment.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant
● Minimum 2 to 3 years of administrative experience
● Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook or Google Suite
● Ability to provide seamless support to team, be self-motivated, work independently or collaborate as part of a team to achieve business goals, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent verbal and written communications
● High level of compassion, integrity, and confidentiality
● BA or BS degree, strongly preferred
If this sounds like you, apply now so you can take advantage of this career opportunity. The position is not expected to available by the end of the week so don’t delay.
Keepers Staffing is an award-winning company, winning multiple awards as the best staffing agency to work for and highest in client satisfaction in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore areas. We specialize in placing experienced professionals with our area’s top employers. We match our associates on temporary, contract to hire and direct hire basis to match our clients’ unique hiring needs. Our recruiting manages have extensive recruiting experience and dedicated to providing our clients and associates with best-in-class service. Our purpose is to change lives, and we do so by placing you in your dream job.
Setting Up Files