Insurance Follow Up – RevMDPartners – Full-Time
Growing, third party, medical billing company is seeking a savvy medical professional to join our Westmont office.
Must be experienced in:
· ANSI code denials
· UB and HCFA billing forms
· Timely filing
· Payor web portals / payor appeals process
· Insurance follow up on denied claims
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will contribute excellent analytical skills, which will identify why a claim is not paid and what it needs to get resolved, skilled at reviewing and resolving insurance claims and rejections and will have superb communications skills with a payor to dispute a claim for payment.
· Attractive schedule
· Competitive salary
· Full Benefit package
· Paid Holidays
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to: URL blocked - click to apply
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. The schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday; 7:00am – 3:30pm, 7:30am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Education and Experience
● High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate required
● One to Two years of college preferred
● Customer service experience preferred
● Prior medical billing and insurance collections or healthcare revenue cycle experience preferred