To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
900 Main Street
Clackamas, OR 97045
- Carlie GrosJacques
- Phone: 5036543600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Clackamas, OR
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Express Employment Professionals is looking to hire an entry-level A/R focused Accounting Clerk to join our great Accounting team. Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm paying $15-$17 an hour depending on experience. This has the potential to be long term or temp to hire.
- Processes accounting receivables and incoming payments from internal and external customers.
- Prepares bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- Assists our accounting team with a variety of data entry tasks
- Maintains accurate information in the accounting system and master lists.
- Investigates and helps with resolution of discrepancies as assigned
- Files of all accounting documents in a timely and organized manner.
- Maintains all applicable expenses for reporting.
- Sets-up new jobs/titles in accounting inventory/Work in Process
- Maintains and enters other receivables daily in both accounting software and/or corporate database.
- AA/ AS in Accounting/ Finance or Accounting certificate is desired.
- Minimum of 1 year of bookkeeping / Accounting experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting principles.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- This person should be organized, motivated, analytical and a capable problem solver.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS and programs. Excel skills a must.
- Since this position works with outside vendors, creators and editors they must have a professional attitude and be flexible to work with people of various personalities.
- Customer service orientation with comfortability in growing negotiation skills.
Our application process is EASY! You can contact us at 503-654-3600, submit an application at www.ExpressPros.com/OregonCityOR or visit our office ANYTIME! We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 5:00pm! Ask to speak with a specialized recruiter for more information.
Oregon City Express is conveniently located at: 900 Main St., Suite 106 Oregon City, OR 97045
We put more than 300 people to work last week and we want to talk to you. We look forward to speaking with YOU today!