Nyle Maxwell of Austin is looking for an Automotive Sales Professional
An Automotive Sales Professional position requires great responsibility and professionalism as they are typically the first point of contact with prospective customers and are responsible for meeting sales quotas while ensuring profitability. We have provided more information below regarding the position so that you can better assess your interest in, and qualifications for, this role.
Key Responsibilities of the Automotive Sales Consultant
- Meet daily, weekly and/or monthly sales quotas established by the management team
- Answer inquiries from potential customers in person or online regarding products, product performance, available options and incentive or promotional programs
- Coordinate test drives when appropriate, including gathering customer information and identification
- Demonstrate exceptional standards and ethical sales practices
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to encourage customer retention, loyalty, and customer referrals
- Ensure proper completion of all sales paperwork
- Referring all finalized sales to the F&I Manager, along with any administrative requirements
- After the sale is complete, ensure the vehicle is ready for customer pick-up and walk the customer through all vehicle features before they leave the dealership
- The Sales Professional should personally introduce the customer to the Service Manager for any future service needs
- Sales Professionals are often required to work nights and Saturdays
Sales Professionals can expect to earn $60,000 - $90,000 per year based on the size, revenues and location of the dealership. Salary is also highly contingent upon the drive and determination of the Sales Professional to excel in their role. A bonus is often available for those who exceed their sales goals.
While entry-level positions are often available, previous sales or automotive experience is a strong plus. Excellent communication skills are vital as well as current knowledge of all dealership products, features and incentive programs - including those of the competition. Sales Professionals are also required to uphold the highest ethical standards.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, while a college degree is preferred.
- PROFIT SHARING & 401(K) Retirement Plan with MATCH!
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Continued PAID TRAINING
Nyle Maxwell of Austin provides all employees and their immediate family members the opportunity to earn a NO-COST, NO-DEBT COLLEGE DEGREE through Degrees@Work, a partnership between the dealership, FCA US and Strayer University. Attend college while working at our dealership!
- Individual college classes
- Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Tuition, fees and textbooks included!
Join the team at Nyle Maxwell of Austin!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA. Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including a drug screen and background check.