CoWorx Staffing is hiring for one of our top clients in the Norwalk, CT area. If you have excellent Customer Service, a vast background in Collections and are looking for a new opportunity, this role could be for you. Please see the job description below, if interested inquire within!
This position is responsible servicing and collection of delinquent accounts through telephone and written correspondence while insuring that all required collection activities are completed correctly and timely while protecting the interests of the company.
- Collections Calls on all accounts
- Resolve objections and secure payments
- Take effective steps to increase business revenues
- Fully document all conversations and correspondence, changes to file, bank account information, follow up
- Meet metrics required by the department, i.e.: call volume, contacts made, payment promises
- Maintain contact with vendors/clients etc.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
• 1 year related experience in Collections a must, please do not apply if you do not have a Collections background
• Commercial collections and leasing industry experience a plus. Must have excellent customer service skills, self-motivational skills, self-confidence and a positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, discounts and percentages.
• Commitment to company values and policies
• Must be PC/Windows literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet; able to learn new and customized programs
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Leasing (Contract Law)