To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1780 McCall Drive
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Coordinator
NCI Building Systems • Shelbyville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors. MBCI is a division of NCI Building Systems.
Our Inside Sales Coordinators are responsible for maintaining and growing the level of sales from current active and past non active customers. The candidate should be able and willing to prospect new business. This position works in partnership with a regional manager who travels the territory.
- This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Outbound prospecting calls for sales growth
- Outbound courtesy calls for maintaining sales
- Outbound quote follow up calls in an attempt to close the sale
- Qualify customers and provide price quotes for material needs
- Qualify customers and review account pricing for orders placed daily
- Provide technical product knowledge for design professionals and customers
- Assist customers with generating material lists
- Interface with various groups in scheduling orders
- Manage all customer service issues and initiate any credits due
- Additional duties as assigned
- Needs high math aptitude Sq Footage (to assist customers when ordering)
- MUST have high ability to multi-task
- Ability to read building drawings a plus
- Bachelor's degree is desirable, but not required
- MUST have HIGH level of organization skills
- 5+ years of construction products sales experience a plus, but not required
- Demonstrable evidence of business acumen
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Project / Negotiation management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required