Restaurant and Retail experience wanted for Entry Level Sales and Marketing Positions!
We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds know what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At North Woods we are looking for just those qualities to join us for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. Our team of individuals knows how to work hard, communicate effectively, and have fun doing it!
At North Woods we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management, it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level sales & marketing customer service
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales and marketing presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current sales and marketing reps in customer service
North Woods cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry-level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at North Woods offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
- 2 year degree OR equivalent experience
- 2 years of customer service OR sales experience
- Leadership skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work in a team setting or individually