To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Energy Parkway
Lafayette, LA 70508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dupre Logistics • Lafayette, LA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics LLC currently has openings for Customer Service Representative in Lafayette, LA to support our Energy Distribution Services Business Unit.
· Maintain excellent customer service and phone etiquette
· Answers phones timely, preferably within the 3rd ring
· Handle customer incoming phone calls for ETAs, Orders, and general inquiries
· Manage/maintain data entry of customer information into the TMS for dispatch
· Work with Planners and Dispatchers to ensure orders are entered timely and correctly
· Assist dispatch/planners with note entry on TMS system as needed
· Contact customers and collect reading data from customers and enter into inventory system timely
· Gather and sort paperwork
· Verify that all paperwork is accounted for and correct
· Establish and maintain office files for customers, vendors, and/or billing
· Create and maintain a filing system for all records
· Ensure all files are up to date and labeled correctly
· File/purge documents in a timely manner
· Telemarket outside carriers and customers for additional business within parameters established by planners
· Additional job functions as assigned
Customer Service Representatives work 7 on 7 off, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Our Customer Service Representative works in a fast paced position that is at the hub of activity within the dispatch center. This position assists both the dispatchers and planners with customer service, billing and entering orders, operational reporting, gathering information, and other general office duties.
The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver transportation and logistics solutions that help our customers win in their marketplace. We want our service to become a competitive weapon for our customers. You are expected to consistently deliver the service we promise our customers. They are counting on us to compete, grow and thrive.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
· 1-2 years of Customer Service experience is preferred
· Prior Transportation experience is preferred
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; AS400, Lotus Notes, and 10 Key skills are required
· Typing of 60 WPM is desired
· Working knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred
· Ability to understand spoken/written English
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is required; Some college course work is preferred