The Staffing Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Staffing Sales Representative will also be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients to ensure their satisfaction. Staffing Sales Representative must be results oriented, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and integrity.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Generating new business by performing sales calls and prospecting local business opportunities
· Developing and implementing appropriate sales strategies
· Performing appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development
· Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business
· Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business account
· Servicing existing business by visiting clients and building relationships
· Converting leads to sales
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred )
· 0-3 years of Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing experience.
· Strong written communication skills and the ability to construct thoughtful and impactful communication directed at prospects are required
· Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately over the phone and in person are required
· Strong work ethic and motivation
· Good decision making skills