Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites of America) built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, The Colony, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Addison, and San Antonio.
We offer great benefits including paid vacation and sick time, 9 paid holidays, and 401K plan with company match.
We are currently hiring Sales Agents ($15.00 per hour) and Night Auditors ($17.00). Each position offers flexible hours.
Sales Agent Responsibilities:
● Welcome, assist, and interact with customers and residents in a professional manner while providing excellent service within the property's service standards
● Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge customers/residents to needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale
● Gather information about market competition in the area and file. Advertise available units using a variety of media and promoting materials
● Ensure cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each shift
Night Auditor Responsibilities:
● Post charges, process payments, closing paperwork, balance, and make corrections to customer accounts as needed
● Complete audit reports and maintain daily logs
● Verify correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio
● Collect all required guest profile information during check-in process
● Respond to and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner and creatively solve problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential difficulties