To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative - Entry Level
The Job Window • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are a personable and self-motivated individual and you are looking for a rewarding new career path with an established and growing company, join our client’s team! The Job Window is seeking a Retail Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a rapidly-expanding marketing firm in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Due to their rapid growth this year, our client is in immediate need of a Retail Sales Representative to sell and service accessories and service-based technology products at our client’s high-traffic retail campaigns. You will utilize your customer service skills and expert product knowledge in order to develop long-lasting relationships with customers and to maximize store profitability. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dynamic and growing business!
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be working for an established and growing organization that prides itself on providing its employees with a supportive family environment that encourages personal initiative and professional growth. Our client will provide you with paid product training and one-on-one mentoring to prepare you for your new career. They believe in promoting from within, so your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded and you will have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
You will receive:
- Performance based incentive contests
- Paid training
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will build business and develop the good reputation of your store by providing customers with attentive, helpful, and friendly service as well as with expert knowledge of all aspects of telecommunication technology. You will utilize proven sales methods to prospect, qualify and close sales while building customer relationships both in person and over the telephone via regular follow-up calls.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative will include:
- Consulting with customers to determine their service needs. (In-person interaction with consumers in a retail environment will be a role requirement)
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to upsell additional products and services to new and existing customers.
- Successfully achieving business and personal sales goals and performance metrics.
- Exhibiting assertiveness and a drive to win.
- Maintaining knowledge of products and services.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Building and maintaining prospect list.
- Continually developing abilities and product knowledge.
- Handling all customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Following all leads and referrals and engaging in networking.
- Building expertise on products and services by completing online training modules.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Retail Sales Representative:
- High School diploma OR GED; college degree preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, brand promotions, field marketing, field sales, retail sales, regional sales and territory development, investment or financial services, merchandising, telecommunications or telesales, residential or door to door sales, and other fields providing front-line customer service and sales support an asset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Background in sports or other competitive environments, a plus
As a Retail Sales Representative, you must be self-motivated and aggressively driven to succeed, with a commitment to creating the best possible experience for our customers. This will require that you display a positive and enthusiastic personality as well as a willingness to learn all you can about our wide range of products. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and that you are a natural networker who is always willing to pick up the phone and make calls.
If you are looking for a career with endless opportunity and feel you fit the requirements above, submit your resume today!
Compensation: $12 - $17