Colodny Fass is seeking an experienced full-time Administrative Assistant to support its Administrative Operations and its Insurance Defense Litigation team.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks to support the office. The successful candidate will be a pro-active self-starter who can manage projects, operate independently with little direction when necessary and collaborate in a group when required.
• Back-up to Receptionist
• Opening Client Matters
• Running Conflict Checks
• Scheduling Events
• Back-up for Litigation Assistants when someone is out
• Other office administrative duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED required,
• A minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative role
• Superior attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Law Firm experience preferred
This is a full-time hourly position in the firm’s Sunrise Office. The firm offers excellent salary and benefits.