Preferred Solutions Group (PSG) is a woman owned business based in Washington, DC that is uniquely qualified to serve small businesses and corporations alike as they seek to address shifting personnel needs in an ever changing environment. An established part of the Washington, DC community, PSG has maintained effective and successful relationships with a diverse group of companies and federal agencies since its founding in 1987.
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant.
- Serve in a highly visible role interacting with high officials within DOJ, international officials, friends and families;
- Handle office administration matters such as: ensuring office equipment are functional/operational, monitor and distribute unit office supplies, coordinate logistics and/or issues with building management, coordinate and maintain office conference space and its usage, answer phones, respond to emails, and interact with employees at various levels;
- Respond to customer inquiries and coordinate tours;
- Check and sort mail, ensure proper handling of sensitive info;
- Ability to research legacy and current systems, generate reports, follow processes/procedures, and facilitate requirements with the end users to obtain required info;
- Exhibit proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills with all levels of executives from within the FBI and outside individuals.
- Display organizational skills and be able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Clearance: Active Top Secret
- Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience performing general clerical activities; organizational, planning and coordination; administrative functions
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
**Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.**
Setting Up Files