To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
License Administrator - Transportation
Hogan • St. Louis, MO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prepare and submit required state license compliance reports. Tracks and monitors licenses through the ordering and distribution process.
- Process base plate renewals and supplements
- Process IRP plate renewals and supplements
- Updates Enrich system with IRP and base plate renewal expenses
- Back up Permit Administrator as needed
- Update and maintain temporary and actual license information in Enrich system
- Contact facility and state regarding license plates
- Maintains license documents in DocuWare and Intranet
- Process title corrections, replacements, and lien holder changes
- Process plates/cab cards off sold equipment for transfer credit
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Applied Learning – Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience: 3 plus years of experience in Permit and Licensing Administration
- Computer Skills: Experience in all Microsoft applications
- Other Requirements: Transportation/Trucking experience