Talis Group’s client is a fast-growing but well-established Automotive Tier I supplier with several locations across Mid-West and Southern regions of the U.S. Client’s facilities are highly automated operations focused on superior quality for their Automotive OEM clients. This company is currently hiring an Engineering Manager to lead the engineering team across all of their plant locations. This position would ensure standardization and consistency, mentor and develop engineers and lead the team to meet their goals. Client offers great pay plus bonus opportunity, as well as benefits, including 401K.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing, process or project engineering
- 2+ years of experience managing engineers, preferred
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills required for this position
- Proven ability to drive towards KPI’s and develop cost reduction projects
- Ability to travel 40% to plants in the Mid-West and South U.S.
- Experience in the Automotive industry preferred but not required
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.