To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN 55901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC
Crown Equipment Corporation • Rochester, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our customers.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitudes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Lift 50 lbs frequently and 100 lbs occasionally.
- Technical school graduate.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulics, internal combustion engines, and various types of testing equipment. .
- Previous lift truck repair and welding experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Field Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Tuition Prior to Crown Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Completion of a background check, drug screen, and physical required.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V