• Responsible for the keying of accurate information into the current tracking and call logging system within Facets.
• Handles the loading of data in FACETS IPD Imaging systems;
• Must have previously worked in the insurance field already 1-2 years • Adheres to all *** policies and procedures to ensure quality and accurate work;
• Participates as team player and advises management of issues adversely impacting the accurate loading and maintenance of provider information;
• Works information, organizes files, and oversees document imaging process;
• Works with other areas of Client to insure accurate and timely loading of provider information
• Sort, count, open and route mail.
• Apply identifiers for multi-page documents with attachments
• Return and/or route mistakes
• Process return mail
• Any special projects as assigned by management
• Meet the production and quality goals of the department
• Conducts provider surveys and promotions as requested by management.
• Conducts continual personal trainings to stay current within a constantly changing environment. • Responsible for all other work as determined by management.
• Saturday work maybe required depending on volume of work that week.
• Overtime may be required as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent required Skills/Certifications
• PC Skills required (Basic Microsoft Office and E-Mail)
• Ability to type 45+ wpm or type a minimum of 8,000 keystrokes per hour
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Possess decision making and problem solving abilities
• Possess skills of paying attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills and teamwork ethic
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain expected performance • Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to meet the needs of the business