About PIM Brands :
We are one of North America’s premier makers of fruit snacks, confections and other treats. Ranked amongst the top 50 on Candy Industry Magazine’s “Global Top 100” confectionery companies in the world PIM Brands. has also been named as one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the US by The Boston Consulting Group and IRI, for the fourth time in six years to receive this recognition.
At PIM Brands our goal is simple: We delight consumers with delicious, high quality snacks and confections. Our commitment is to develop, manufacture and market the highest quality products in a responsible, ethical and transparent manner. We put consumers at the core of what we do and are continually looking to improve our people, knowledge, processes and technologies to accomplish this.
The incumbent provides internal and external support to customers, brokers, regional managers, and new prospects as well as internal partners, for information about prices, logistics, order/inventory status, up-coming events, problems, and complaints. Identifies, initiates, & communicates on-going situations and opportunities to sales force before and in anticipation of developing customer issues that can be avoided with immediate action.
- Provides support and enhances the lines of communication to our sales team and brokers by using a cross functional approach to achieve goals and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews orders for the allocated territories and sales team regularly. Tracks from receipt to delivery.
- Collaborates with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of special events and transparency.
- Conducts order analysis and monitors/identifies trends, concerning customer compliance and requirements, logistics fill rates, and contractual and/or promotional pricing.
- Generates and reviews open orders daily for assigned accounts.
- Regularly studies, reviews, and maintains files of vendor guides, vendor agreements routing guides, etc.
- Creates and maintains customer specific profiles to include special handling, promotions EDLC’s, etc.
- Provides reports and analytics to sales team, including brokers, within the PIM Brands standards about proprietary information as required/requested.
- Monitors customer specific as well as region specific scorecards. Can be required to create and viewed within different selection criteria.
- Reviews and monitors specific customer demand and forecasts.
- Maintains continuous open dialogue with broker contact or directly with customers.
- Identifies and executes on continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responds to questions and requests from brokers or customers in a timely, professional, and courteous fashion.
- Ensures that any work handed off to other departments is correct, complete, and organized.
- Conducts monthly reviews of chargebacks and fines imposed for non-compliance, regularly make changes where required to reduce fines.
- Maintains team attitude with A/R, logistics, IT, Business Intelligence, EDI, sales administration, and other departments critical to the satisfaction of the customer and PIM success.
- Develops a single point of contact model to resolve issues, while avoiding single point of failure outcome.
- Other duties as assigned.ers daily for assigned accounts.des, vendor agreements routing guides, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Associate degree in related field required.
- 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, both in person, in writing, and over the telephone. The SSS will always represent PIM Brands in a positive and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Has a general knowledge of EDI systems, GTIN publication process, and previous experience with customer’s proprietary sites (e.g., Retail Link, Partners On Line, Rite Aid).
- Has a good understanding of the business, accounting tools, and terminology within the consumer products industry.
- Exceptional phone skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task around several customer inquiries at any given period and be able to remember and disseminate numerous and various facts.
- Ability to work with other departments while maintaining a cooperative and professional working environment.
- Ability to explain policies and procedures while researching and assembling information from a variety of internal sources in order to assist in responding to inquiries from established and new potential customers.
- Good investigative skills and able to follow-through on commitments to customers and brokers.
- Flexible and mobile – able to interface and build strong working relationships with all departments (e.g., production, warehouse, marketing, and finance).
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective listening skills and communicates and follows-up with e-mail correspondence.
- Ability to remain calm, pleasant, and professional when dealing with discourteous customers.
- Follow up skills, understand that when a task is handed off, it is not forgotten.
What We Offer:
We invite you to come and build a SWEET career at PIM Brands. Our entrepreneurial environment is perfect for action-oriented individuals who enjoy a non-bureaucratic structure. Make an immediate and lasting impact while helping to grow our iconic brands.
PIM Brands offers competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits for which each Associate is eligible on their first day of employment.
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, vision care, flexible spending accounts for you and your dependents
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time-off including sick/personal days, vacation, and company holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Scholarship Program
- Commuter Plan
Our Key Principles:
- Put Consumers First: Understand consumers and address their needs and desires.
- Accessible: We strive to make our brands available in traditional retail and online – anywhere consumers want to find them.
- Transparency: Be open and honest about our products, ingredients, how we make them and label them.
- Responsibility: We do not advertise on any media outlets aimed at children under age 13 and have signed an industry commitment to abide by this standard.
- Community: We partner with local and national organizations on strategic initiatives to help our communities thrive.
- Fun and Goodness: At the end of the day, we make snacks and treats that bring joy and goodness to peoples’ lives.
Life at PIM Brands:
We believe to our core that our true competitive advantage is talented Associates who share our values and our passion for the business.
A lot of companies talk about being entrepreneurial. At PIM Brands, we live it every day. Associates are empowered to make decisions and bureaucracy is kept to a minimum.
Attracting, selecting, and developing top talent is what differentiates us from the competition.
You can make an immediate and lasting contribution to help grow our iconic snacking and confectionery brands, no matter your area of expertise.
We are a privately held mid-sized, global company with limited bureaucracy, committed to investing in the business.
Be part of a fast-paced environment that provides challenging opportunities to learn and grow your career. We recognize and reward achievement and foster great teamwork through collaborative and strong relationships with colleagues.
Enjoy your work and be part of a fun team and industry.
PIM Brands is an equal opportunity employer, and an e-verify employer.
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Telephone Skills