To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Troy, MI 48084
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The KPM Group • Troy, MI
Posted 2 months ago
**Part Time Position**
3 days per week
Under the direct supervision of the Principal, provides administrative and secretarial support. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Banking and accompanying record keeping
- Commission entry, reports
- Carrier communications regarding licensing and/or commission matters
- Preparation and processing of agent and agency licensing paperwork at both state and carrier levels
- Assemble highly confidential and sensitive information
- Maintains basic employee files
- Enrollment processing, additions and deletions of employee group benefits
- Monthly meetings with accountant to close prior month
- Preparation of reports necessary to process payroll for entire company
- Liaison with outside agencies on behalf of Principal and Agents
- Assist with preparation of marketing materials, to include proofreading
- Assist Principal and Agents with special projects as requested
- Acts as liaison with other outside sources communicating on behalf of the Agency and its Principal
- Maintain corporate Web site for changes with Web design firm
- Order supplies specific to banking
- Vendor negotiation
- Preparation of all corporate and other checks to vendors
- Maintain petty cash
Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience.
Ten years experience within executive office setting
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, Quick Books, and Customized Data Entry programs for Commission entry.