To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kokomo, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Kokomo, IN
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading retail organization in the Kokomo market and looking to add a Payroll Coordinator. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
- Post data to payroll records.
- Reviews wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
- New employee on boarding
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL ROLE:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP, Ceridian or Paychex is preferred
Keywords: payroll, payroll processing, ADP, accounting