To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
WorkRocket • Winchester, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a highly motivated, energetic, self-starter that is passionate about tax accounting? Take advantage of this career with our client, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
They are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team at their Winchester headquarters location. This is a critical role responsible for maintaining corporate records for income and property tax and related accounting functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining a fixed asset database, business licenses and other governmental reporting.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, 401k with match, profit sharing, paid time off and family events
- Advancement opportunities – They are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
- Interact with outside tax accountants, senior management and tax authorities
- Maintain relevant records related to tangible and intangible assets
- Prepare property tax returns for various tax jurisdictions
- Participate in tax planning and preparation
- Perform special project work such as the ERP system implementation with testing and validation
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, our client has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field;
- Above average computer skills in a networked environment with advanced knowledge and skills using all MS Office products, advanced skills in Excel required; experience with SAP is a plus
- Ability to build effective business relationships with all levels in the organization
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills