In the wake of everything going on, our company has gone 100% virtual. This is a work from home opportunity, utilizing video conference applications, such as Zoom.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Financial Services Analyst to evaluate market trends and make informed suggestions. The Financial Services Analyst’s responsibilities include responding to inquiries in a professional manner, providing sound financial advice where possible, and attending various training programs as required. A Financial Services Analyst should be knowledgeable of financial regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Analyze data and financial information to make assessments and suggestions
- Ability to work from home and utilize video conferencing tools such as Zoom
- Monitor market conditions to determine how various changes may impact portfolios
- Suggest viable solutions to improve financial statuses
- Provide professional assistance to all clients issues and ensure confidentiality of all client information
- Coordinate with branch manager to analyze, prepare strategies, and report on current branch focus
- Assist management with hiring, developing, licensing, and training new associates
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of integrity
- Attend and complete training to remain up to date on changing financial markets
- Management and training experience preferred