To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10422 Southeast 244th Street
Kent, WA 98030
- Mikaela Dunaisky
- Phone: 610-252-5800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Reynolds Advanced Materials • Kent, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Reynolds Advanced Materials is a distributor of liquid rubbers, liquid plastics, foams and other materials used by artists and industrial companies for an endless variety of applications. We currently have 11 locations across the USA and our customers use our materials for making movie and stage effects, animatronics, robotics, scale modeling, sculpture, prototyping, reproducing architectural detail, industrial parts, casting concrete and much more.
We are seeking the right person to talk to customers about their projects and offer our materials across a 4-state territory (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, & Montana). You will also participate in industry-related events such as tradeshows and seminars. While covering this territory, you will receive full support from our Seattle branch office and warehouse.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, with a desire to learn about our materials and how our customers use them. We will supply leads to keep you busy, motivated and successful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify potential customers that could have a need for our products. Develop sales leads using various resources including branch and customer referrals.
- Using company database, review sales of existing customers on a routine basis. Monitor sales activity of top customers. Prioritize for follow-up calls and/or visits.
- Prepare ‘Pre-call Sales Plan’ for following week in accordance with Sales Protocol.
- Answer product technical questions in person and on the phone to solve customer application problems.
- Travel to and maintain working relationships with existing and newly acquired accounts. Demonstrate product at customer locations as needed to develop and maintain business.
- Maximize efficiency by properly routing sales calls.
- Participate in conducting seminars at the branch, customer locations or trade events.
- Recognize and report detailed competitive activity.
- Submit weekly call reports on a timely basis detailing account visits.
- Attend branch meetings in Seattle.
- Work to foster team spirit and good relations with branch personnel. Communicate daily to coordinate travel and efforts in the field.
- Occasionally support branch operations as requested by branch personnel and approved by National Sales Manager.
- Ensure that company vehicle is clean, well maintained and kept in good operating condition.
- Must demonstrate aptitude and become proficient in working with products that Reynolds Advanced Materials sells as they relate to customer applications. Part of selling these materials includes demonstrating them at customer locations, so you must be willing to work with your hands. Company offers basic product and applications training. Work regularly with new products to become familiar with their use, properties and applications for conveying information to customers to develop new business.
- Must be a good communicator in person and on the phone for purposes of imparting technical information and solving customer problems.
- Good computer-device skills (iPad, iPhone, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) are essential.
- 4-year college degree from accredited college or university.
- 3 plus years' experience in Territorial Coverage of Outside Sales.
- Must be able to lift 50 or more pounds.
- Must have a clean driving record.
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Days.
IMPORTANT: We operate a drug-free and smoke-free environment. Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. Employment is also contingent on completion of two-week mold making and casting training at company headquarters in Macungie, PA.
After touring our website () email your resume and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this job.