CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
GENERAL DESCRIPTION : Under general supervision of the Call Center Manager, Assistant Manager and Customer Service Supervisor; Agents will perform a variety of tasks including answering telephone calls and arranging shuttle/taxi/luxury transportation for guests, while maintaining the highest level of guest service.
TYPICAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES : Answer telephone calls from prospective and current guests in a courteous, professional manner and determine the guests’ requirements for transportation services. Confirm the appropriate pick-up/drop-off times, locations, number of people in the party, type of vehicle that is required, and if there are any special assistance needs. Accurately enter information provided by the customer into one of multiple computer software programs. Provide responses to questions from guest calls concerning the availability of transportation services and special needs requests. Assist guests with fare status information, including but not limited to estimated time of arrival, travel time, and price quotes. Transfer guests’ inquiries to appropriate team members or departments such as Customer Service Supervisor, Call Center Manager, or Operations Manager.
Alleviate guest concerns and coordinate with the supervisor to determine a solution. Provide guest assistance with locating guests’ lost items. Interact and communicate with multiple departments to assist with all areas to provide the guest with the best experience. May also be required to perform other related duties as requested.
Education: High School graduate, GED or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Some telephone, telecommunications or customer service experience preferred.
Preferred Skills: Good oral/written communication skills and basic typing/computer keyboard usage preferred.
Requirements: Must be a Non-Tobacco user. Must be able to remain calm, pleasant, and poised in high-pressure situations. Multitasking is a plus. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays or as business dictates.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR JOB EXCELLENCE:
· Must be able to communicate by telephone and in person in clear fluent English with outside business representatives, management, co-workers, clients, customers, visitors or other persons in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
· Must be able to understand and perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages for calculating fares, mileages, etc.
· Must be able to access, input, and retrieve information from the computer dispatch system, mapping programs and any other service-related programs. Must be able to utilize a keyboard and 10-key calculator.
MDS411 (Revised 12/02/2020)
Job Type: Full-time
- Perform call center follow-up
- Perform other call center duties
- Report daily call center stats
- Assist with supporting call-center
- Maintain call center database by entering information on every call
- Provide support for call center agents on escalated calls
- Plan for call center technologies
- Receive inbound calls from customers
- Impacting call center performance to management
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Maintain call center database by entering information
- Processing customer transactions in a call center environment
- Maintain call center database by recording call outcomes and disposition