To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vermillion, SD 57069
- Steve Green
- Phone: 605-369-2105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Vermillion, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Occupational Health Nurse
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers. They’re dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and more reliable machinery in their industry; they follow up after the sale, offer exceptional customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors. They are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse for their plant located in Southeastern, SD.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
· $50,000 - + DOE
· Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
· Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
· 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
· For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
· This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· Provide nursing services and first aid to any individual, in the plant or on the ground that is injured or ill.
· Assist HR in managing health or injury related leaves of absence, worker’s compensation and disability claims, and the employee health and wellness program.
· Involvement with the planning, design, implementation and monitory of the plant’s safety plans, policies and programming.
· Review accident reports and investigation and assist EHS in gathering investigation and information.
· Monitor and provide assessment for return to work issues.
· Maintain first aid kits and provide training to staff in the areas of first aid, CPR, health education and accident/injury prevention.
· Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
· If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
· This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
· Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
· Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
· RN Degree and License Required.
· CPR/First Aid Instruction Certification Required.
· Occupational Health Nurse Certification and/or occupational nursing experience preferred.
· Knowledge of occupational nursing best practices and procedures.
· Working knowledge of OSHA. Worker’s Compensation. HIPPA. FMLA and ADAAA standards.
· Exceptionally good communication and interpersonal skills.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to !
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!