To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lambertville, NJ 08530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing AVP – Client Services (RPM)
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. • Lambertville, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Marketing AVP - Client Services (RPM)
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
We are in need of a senior level account management and creative strategy development person to support ongoing and new project/work for our largest clients. Manage development of direct marketing communications including, creative brief development, project schedules, client presentations, working with creative professionals, production managers and internal and external teams to deliver both proven and innovative DR materials for our clients.
• Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching both internal and external resources on the scope of project and creative needs.
• Developing creative briefs by interaction with client and research of materials and information provided by client and through self-directed research.
• Developing project schedules by conferring with teams in database, digital, analytics, art, copy writing, and production departments.
• Reviewing and approving art and copy materials
• Obtaining client approval and presenting final layouts to client.
• Managing multi-round editing process and coordinating with copy, art and client teams
• Developing opinions and suggestions on marketing strategies by examining client objectives, campaign results and third party research.
• Keeping clients informed by compiling analysis and reporting creative test results and tracking plan projections and updates.
• Helping clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement
- Minimum of 8-9 years agency experience
- Strong account management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design and/or copywriting experience and knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented, proactive, multi-tasker able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage work flow