Work is located in Seattle, WA and then the next phase of the project is located in southern California (travel expenses are paid for)
● Rack, stack, and wire electronic equipment in telecommunications cabinets.
● Pulling, connectorizing, and dressing coax, mini-coax in high volumes in a in a CATV inside plant environment.
● Working with cat 5, cat 6, and fiber is also part of the job.
● Install MCX connectors on mini-coax cables
● Able to organize, square bundle and terminate coax wiring utilizing tie wrap and/or lace methods.
● Label wires as needed.
● Responsible for the installation and wiring of networking devices such as rack mounted routers, Satellite receivers, Demodulators, EAS, Ad Insertion, Modulators, RF combining, Optical Transmitters/Receivers and Power/Fuse panels.
● Working with your own tools to perform tasks above.