To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gainesville, VA
- Phone: 703-214-5260
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff • Gainesville, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff is partnering with a family owned business, who is the leader in their industry to hire a customer service representative.
This company starts all of its employees in the customer service position, so there is a lot of room for growth. This is great for someone who is looking to establish a career!
- Do you have a business mindset and a great work ethic?
- Can you handle fast-paced situations?
- Do you value respect, communication, and commitment?
- Do you thrive at the chance of getting your employer results?
- Do you like to have fun at work?
If so then this is the opportunity for you!!!
Job duties: Customer Service Representative
- Speaking to clients on the phone and via email to give them pertinent information regarding their relocation, and logistic needs.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently to make sure orders are handled in a timely manner.
- Diligently handling assigned orders.
- Being the liaison between the office and the customer.
- Analyzing information to draw conclusions and act on them.
Skills: Customer Service Representative
- A strong commitment to punctuality and attendance.
- Solid computer skills specifically with Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Typing of 35+ WPM.
- Ability to be personable.
- Great organization skills.
- Ability to communicate well both in writing and verbally.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!