HR Coordinator to be the local San Francisco office representative for an nationally recognized law firm. The experienced candidate will be responsible for: benefits administration, employee relations and all other human resources initiatives. Primary areas of responsibility include recruitment and on-boarding for all staff and attorney positions, coordination of the summer associate program, assisting with attorney professional development programs, HRIS data maintenance, and coordination with payroll and other departments.
Direct Hire role offering a fantastic compensation and benefits package for a stellar candidate that meets the following qualifications
- College degree in business related field with high GPA. HR coursework highly desired
- Minimum 5 years' experience in HR department with progressive responsibilities
- Strong recruitment experience to include attorney recruitment
- Experience working with ATS, HRIS and other HR related software
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible, Professional and Self-Motivated; able to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines