Black Diamond Elite is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth and advancement. All of our open positions are entry-level which allows for advancement onto our management team. This involves working one on one sales-based interaction with consumers on a daily basis as well as being cross-trained in multiple areas of business management. Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing but also in campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development.
Black Diamond Elite is a leader in the direct marketing and sales industry, currently specializing in the growth and product networking of our telecom clientele. Black Diamond Elite offers exciting career opportunities and an environment energized by a history of teamwork, innovation, and continuous success. We are currently seeking to fill four entry-level positions. This is your chance to join a company with a history of entrepreneurial innovation and a philosophy of "promote from within."
- Progressively manage and maintain contacts with customers and source new business through prospecting new customers.
- This job involves one to one sales-based interactions with retail customers.
- Identify and classify sales opportunities.
- Participate in training sessions, conference calls, and sales meetings as requested.
- Consult face-to-face with local clients and prospective clients within an account territory.
- Understand customer needs and assist with product inquiries to ensure their purchase order gets processed.
- We find that candidates with sports backgrounds have valuable skill sets due to their work ethic, competitive drive, and commitment to winning. Sports-minded or team-oriented candidates quickly excel in our Sales / Customer Service position.
Education: Degree preferred.
Experience: Entry Level -- 2 years
Knowledge: Proven ability to work hard and to achieve goals. Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing. Professional appearance and demeanor.