LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!!
NURSES AND MORE, INC. IS BUSIER THAN EVER WITH NEW NEEDS COMING IN ALL THE TIME!!
(LPN) - Pediatric Private Duty in Classroom Setting
Nurses and More Inc. is seeking LPN's to provide private duty nursing care (one on one) with medically fragile children while they attend school. The person in this position will enhance the educational process by the modification or removal of health-related barriers to learning and by promotion of an optimal level of wellness and safety.
Come join our family and experience the rewards of great hourly pay rates while delivering the highest quality patient care. Nurses and More Inc. truly appreciates caregivers, we hire the best.
We are recruiting for new and existing cases. Part-time opportunities are available. Pay Range $24 - 27.50 per hour.
Specific Requirements of the Pediatric Licenses Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current and unrestricted LPN license to practice in NC
- CPR Certification (no online courses)
- Minimum of 1-year LPN experience - Pediatric nursing experience highly preferred
- Trach / Vent / G-Tube / Diabetes and or Seizure management experience
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Great communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work independently or with other staff members
- Physical ability to walk, lift, stand, bend, kneel, see, hear and talk clearly
- Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
We offer the following benefits to our staff:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- ATM Payroll Card
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance*eligibility requirements
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules
- A Great Work Enviro nment
- Great Pay Rates
Nurses and More, Inc. has been taking care of loved ones for over 30 years. We are committed to providing skilled medical personnel for hospital / clinic staffing, private duty, home care, and other healthcare professional positions. Our fun, energetic office setting with long-term employees makes this the ideal place to work!
As a Pediatric Private Duty Nurse in the school setting, you will be delivering exceptional patient care in a classroom setting and during transportation to and from school according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This is an opportunity to make an impactful difference in the life of a child.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide quality-based, appropriate skilled nursing services.
- Follow the plan of care as developed by the Director of Clinical Services
- Patient Assessments and primary nursing care
- Administration of prescribed medication
- Provide treatments and therapies (may include: trach care, diabetic care, seizure management, ventilator care and management, g-tube care and feedings)
- Communicate with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Document patient progress every 2 hours
Maintain Patient Confidentiality
Private Duty Nursing