Security Systems Integrator seeking experienced IT that will have a position requiring learning physical security systems integration to handle IT related support and tasks when implementing physical facilities security systems at APL customer sites. Position will be IT support assisting APL systems engineers and field staff providing support on IT related items that go along with the installations of physical security systems on-site at customer locations, lab bench testing equipment, loading software upgrades, researching, etc.
APL Access & Security, Inc. has been serving Arizona for almost 35 years. We are a S ecurity Systems Integrator specializing in installation and service for Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Detection Systems, Gate Systems, Door Hardware, and much more for Corporate, Industrial, Local Municipalities, and Federal Government entities. Our accounts spread throughout the entire State of Arizona. APL currently employs more than 35 employees and has over 30 service vehicles, man lifts, and specialty equipment. APL Access & Security, Inc. is headquartered out of Gilbert, Arizona and has its own state of the art, 13,000 sq. ft. stand alone facility that will provide plenty of room for growth and opportunity.
APL Access & Security, Inc. is headquartered out of Gilbert, Arizona with a second office in Tucson, Arizona.
We are currently seeking a qualified Information Technology to join our team!
We have a great workplace and take good care of our team members! As a technician for APL you can expect:
- To be working on security installations for our government and business clients
- Work Hours M-F 7am-4pm
- We will provide a work vehicle as well as the specialty tools needed for the job
- Great benefits including:
- Medical/Dental Insurance after 60 days for Employee Only. (APL will cover 100% of Health costs for employee only)(APL will cover 50% of Dental costs for employee only)
- Dependents may enroll. Dependant costs will be 100% employee responsibility.
- Company Vehicle for business use only.
- Company cell phone for business use only.
- Company Laptop or Tablet for business use only.
- Company Shirts.
- Specialty Tools.
- Paid Vacation-One Week after one year, Two Weeks after two years, Three Weeks after five years.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days.
- Factory Training
- 401K Plan
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems or related Degrees.
-Strong Network and Hardware Knowledge, Switch Configuration, and Routing.
-Knowledge of Firewall Devices.
-Desktop and Server Support
-Additional Certifications a plus: MCP, MCSE, CCNA, etc.
-Exprience and Knowledge with Physical Security Systems a plus.
Position will entail physical installation work when needed such as climbing a ladder, pulling a wire/cable for an IT device, installing an IT device such as mounting a server into a rack, installing devices on our mobile CCTV trailers for testing and programming/set-up, etc.
-Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
-Clean Criminal Record.
-21+ Years of Age per insurance requirements for driving commercial vehicle.
Server (Computer Science)