Midwest Can Company
Midwest Can Company has been producing quality containers for our customers since 1951. What began as a Company dedicated to the sole production of metal containers has since evolved into a corporation offering a wide range of container solutions that meet our customers growing needs and requirements.
Today, Midwest Can Company provides innovative container solutions while maintaining the highest level quality standards. Our commitment to our customers is to offer the highest quality products; market them competitively; and maintain the exceptional level of customer service our customers have come to expect from Midwest Can Company.
We are dedicated to our customers, the environment, and the quality of everything we produce.
Blow Molding / Injection Molding Supervisor
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in Blow Molding / Injection Molding plastic products,
- Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities in the Blow Molding Department.
- Strong production floor presence.
- Studies quality control reports to identify product defects and directs machine operators to adjust machines to eliminate flaws.
- Work with Quality Control to verify quality products are being produced
- Conducts or directs training of new employees in machine operation.
- Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees through company directed safety programs, compliance with OSHA and other regulatory requirements and promotion of a strong preventative safety culture
- Related duties as required
Blow Molding / Plastic Injection Supervisor Requirements
- 2 plus years of supervisory Blow molding / Injection Molding experience
- Prior leadership experience is required
- Must have a general knowledge of appropriate manufacturing methods, processes and equipment
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done
- Basic knowledge of maintenance issues (electrical, hydraulics, machine controls etc.)
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to supervise and manage others, and the ability to foster open communication and support an environment of high growth and innovation
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Short Term Disability