To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ 85206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Temp Support Associate
Spirit Halloween • Mesa, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you’ll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We’re fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you’ll see firsthand that we’re laidback and irreverent. We’re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it’s critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
This position is responsible to accurately and efficiently unload, sort, segregate, palletize and load merchandise in boxes and on pallets maintaining the integrity of the merchandise kits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Unload inbound trucks of cartons of merchandise and scan with an RF device.
· Segregate scanned cartons onto the appropriate kit pallets.
· Transport pallets to proper kit staging lanes until called for by store operations.
· Accurately scan and load all cartons and pallets onto the appropriate trailer for store deliveries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Able to work 1st shift and overtime as needed – to include weekends.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to operate a hand jack.
- Some RF experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Independent worker.
- Ability to work in all work areas of the facility as needed.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Also is exposed to dust, heat and cold, noise levels vary from moderate to loud.