Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
· Manage customer orders for low volume and/or distributors from placement to delivery through multiple channels including phone, fax, e-mail and internet.
· Maintains a good attendance record.
· Check inventory for open orders and work with the production team to satisfy customers’ required delivery dates.
· Manage customer expectations to ensure satisfaction by clearly communicating our commitments such as delivery dates, problem resolution and order status details.
· Update applicable production spreadsheets to maintain accuracy based on open orders for the Customer Service side.
· Follow up with 3rd party logistics to ensure accurate entry of freight costs into Chempax for prepaid/prepaid & add shipments.
· Provide high quality of service through efficient use of technology relative to customer activity.
· Double check orders as integral part of order entry process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills – ability to multi-task effectively.
- PC and MS Office proficiency required.
- ISO and Chempax experience desirable.
- High School Diploma required. AS or BS in business or marketing a plus.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, inside sales, logistics or related functions (preferably in manufacturing).