• Understand customer online needs and utilize this information to service needs more effectively
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Complete knowledge with MS Office is a must with a strong emphasis on Excel
• Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains knowledge is a plus
• 1 to 3 years of E-commerce and customer service experience
• Requires strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to quickly learn and navigate through different computer software programs
• Must be able to initiate and return written correspondence to customers via email
• Must have strong verbal communication skills
• Experience with Wayfair.com and/or Amazon.com is preferred
• Knowledge of furniture manufacturing is preferred
• Accurate Data Entry
Liberty Furniture Industries is a privately-owned furniture manufacturer that sells to retailers all across North America. Liberty offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation time, bonus program, and 401k program. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. Interested Qualified candidates send your resume to Tracyfite@libertyfurn.com.