Located in a thriving metro area in Montana is a growth-oriented hospital part of a regional leading health system searching for an HR Employee Manager. At this pioneering community-focused hospital, they provide a pioneering and collaborative environment with a passion for continuously enhancing access to exceptional expertise and services for the surrounding community.
The HR Employee Relations Manager will thrive on working with a very diverse group of people and will enjoy the challenge of providing innovation solutions to workplace issues.
Position Focus Hospital HR Employee Relations Manager
- Design employee relations program that promote interdepartmental communication between employees and managers.
- Effectively liaise between hospital management and hospital staff identifying with the needs of hospital employees and hospital leadership.
- Present information and skillfully negotiate employee contract teams to appease both sides.
Organization and Community
- An award winning community centered health system with a strong culture of excellence that promotes a collaborative culture.
- Live in thriving metro environment with outstanding amenities and close to rural life offering outstanding outdoor recreation, restaurants, and friendly and warm communities.
Requirements Hospital HR Employee Relations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or in Business required.
- 5 years’ experience as an HR Manager or HR Generalist in a progressive acute care environment required.
- Direct experience in employee relations within a hospital preferred.
Contact: Karen Luetkemeyer
Nielsen Healthcare Group is the interim division of the Merraine Group. Since 1991, Nielsen has proudly served 805 healthcare facilities, while filling more than 2,500 facilities. The firm's outstanding track record of filling management roles across the country has earned Nielsen recognition from numerous hospital associations, as well as the nation's largest GPO's. Nielsen Healthcare specializes in the placement of nurses, healthcare supervisors, directors, and hospital C-level management at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. They place professionals throughout all hospital departments: Nursing, Behavioral Health, Emergency, ICU, Med / Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics / NICU, Women’s Health, Informatics, HIM, and Laboratory.
To learn more about Nielsen Healthcare Group: Click Here