Instructional Designer and Senior Trainer
Security Training (Overall Scope of Task)
Trainer will assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive training program to provide annual and continuous Information Assurance awareness, specialized and role-based training requirements in support of the CISO/CPO. Examples of services include:
a. Conduct Security Awareness, Privacy, Information Assurance and other relevant training for new employees;
b. Maintain and report on auditable training records;
c. Provide a Gap analysis of current training and communications to identify weaknesses and provide recommendations for improvement;
d. Annual evaluation and update of the CISO/CPO training programs and training materials to stay current with ever changing threats and federal security regulations and practices;
e. Manage all communications on information security and Privacy to the agency employees and contractors on behalf of the CISO/CPO;
f. Develop and maintain guidelines and best practices in support of implementation of:
· Information Systems Security Policy
· USAID Privacy Program
· Interact with both internal staff and external clients.
· Provide training with respect to Security Awareness, Privacy, Information Assurance, and other training programs and training materials
o Training efforts should allow the client to stay current with ever changing threats and federal security regulations and practices.
· Translate and prepare materials into a training instruction for both staff and executive management.
· Provide a yearly online cyber-security refresher course for the Agency.
· Provide a gap analysis report on the number of active accounts versus the number of courses that have been taken.
· Twenty-six (bi-monthly) new-employee group training sessions for up to 30 people.
· Ten (10) to fifteen (15) individual Executive or VIP training per year.
· A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience
- Instructional Design skills, a plus
· Skills in using adobe captivate, a plus
· A 4-year college degree from an accredited college
- Excellent skills in
Aware of the Security Awareness, Privacy, and Information Assurance a plus