To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3810 Drane Field Road
Lakeland, FL 33811
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankCrum Staffing • Lakeland, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum Staffing (FCS) is a family owned business that has served clients and candidates in the Tampa Bay area successfully for over 35 years. We believe in doing the right things for the right reasons. We strive to earn your respect and repeat business by driving real business value. FCS helps keep your business running smoothly with the right talent.
Our staffing specialties include Administrative, Professional, Technology, Hospitality and Light Industrial fields. We bring a full array of resources to bear for our clients to include, team members who are certified pros, best-in-class technology and recruiting platforms, market and salary research capabilities, training resources and proven processes. We take a consultative approach to customize our services to meet your hiring needs. As an added value of using FCS, we also offer benefits to our contract or temporary-to-hire employees in addition to a number of other unique programs and discounts.
Due to recent expansion of our staffing sites, FCS has a great opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant. The successful candidate will join our team of staffing professionals to continue our focus on meeting client needs on a national level. This position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by performing clerical support work across our different branches. Check out our website to learn more about FrankCrum Staffing! www.frankcrumstaffing.com/
- Answers phones, transfers calls, assists callers, retrieves branch voicemail messages and communicates to appropriate team member.
- Responds to email inquiries.
- Staffs reception desk by greeting visitors and applicants, notifying team of visitor/applicant arrival.
- Performs the applicant registration process to completion.
- Performs I-9 authorizations, E-verify, criminal background checks, verifies employment history, schedules pre-employment drug screens, skill testing, and other activities to support the recruitment process.
- Assists with the weekly payroll process.
- Assists with creating positions and matches; ensures information is correct including pay rate, bill rates, workers’ compensation codes, pay groups, invoice groups and invoice methods
- Assists with sending assignment confirmations.
- Assists with promoting job openings and filling job orders.
- Performs data entry, filing, scanning, and copying.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of administrative experience.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.