To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A rapidly growing bank in Madison is looking to hire multiple Loan Processors. Due to a recent merger, the Branch Manager is looking for the Loan Processors to start immediately.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
· College degree preferred
· 3 years mortgage lending (processing experience required)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals
· Initiative and ability to create relationships of trust with customers, investors, and Bank personnel
· Basic computer skills
· Excellent organizational and data gathering skills
· Excellent telephone skills/ etiquette
· Position requires the need to work varied hours/days including occasional overtime as business dictates. May need to travel to other branch locations
· Subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements
· Order, process and review all loan file documentation, i.e. appraisal, title commitment, verifications of employment, deposits, etc. for accuracy and completeness
· Review each loan for compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines
· Review and clear loan conditions for compliance with underwriting requirements
· Work with client, lender and investor to insure documents are collected and conditions are cleared in a timely fashion
· Move loan to closing within 30 days of receipt on 90% of all loan files
· Manage an average pipeline of at least 60 loans a month
· Review new loan files on daily basis for accuracy input from origination staff
· Maintain data integrity of system data fields
· Maintain control of assigned files
· Review lock-in agreements to insure closing and funding occurs within lock period
· Monitor daily pipeline reports to identify negative trends or problem loans
· Log in and review daily mail
· Maintain customer service satisfaction level of 95% or higher
· Coordinate closing with clients, lender, closer and end investors as necessary
· Participate in all required training sessions to increase knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and investor requirements
· Maintain adequate control of files to ensure compliance with all consumer protection statutes/ regulations in a defined area of responsibility
· Implement Bank directed policy and any changes relating to regulatory amendments
· Work with Residential Lenders on pipeline maintenance on weekly basis to ensure pipeline integrity
· Provide outstanding customer service and display positive attitude at all times
· Offer recommendations to streamline and improve processes for the benefit of the customer, and the bank
· Obtain “satisfactory” ratings on all compliance/ audit reviews
· Contact customer and lender on a weekly basis with status updates
· Other duties as assigned by management