To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yuma, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a dynamic, secure and growing manufacturer in need of a production manager to oversee their 200 employee site. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to be away from the "big city" life and enjoys sun and warmth all year round.
Hands-on Production Manager will lead and manage the day to day operations of the facility to ensure objectives are met.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Production Planning
2. Ensure Product Quality
3. Problem Resolution
4. Cost Control
5. Act as liaison between operations and other key areas of the organization such as; sales, engineering and customer service.
6. Have the initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to design and implement changes as needed.
7. Continue PPS and 5S initiatives.
8. Time Management
9. Mentor line leaders and group leaders.
10. Ensure safety regulations are being followed and training is provided.
11. Other duties as assigned.
· Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) and minimum of 5 years of relevant manufacturing management experience
· Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, conditional formatting, graph’s)
· Experience in putting structural environment in place and turnaround.
· Experience in Schematics, Blue Print reading, AutoCAD introduction
· Initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to identify and implement changes as needed
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles a plus
· Excellent communication skills, personal accountability and a strong sense of urgency
· Training and supervisory experience (progression – how quickly promoted)
· Strong ability to communicate to multiple levels and functions
· Work independently
· Strong mentorship
· Has led multi-functional projects
· Has led teams in structured and stressful environment and ever-changing environment
· Strong ownership of outcomes (high responsibility)
· Proactive versus reactive approach
· Lead by example