Business Development Manager:
· Title: Business Development Manager
· Location: West Coast, USA
· Industry: Pharmaceutical / Medical Device
· Salary: Based on Experience
· Employment Type: Direct Placement
This company delivers advanced manufacturing, packaging and labeling technologies to accommodate a variety of dosing and packaging formats. This Company provides turnkey solutions for products that require commercial-scale production and custom equipment design and configuration. Custom filling equipment can be configured to accommodate client’s innovative or new delivery formats.
The candidate is responsible for establishing, implementing, and reporting on a sales strategy to achieve revenue goals for their assigned region. The candidate is responsible for the execution of the full sales life cycle from prospect identification through contract execution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve established sales and utilization goals in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, managing and growing client accounts.
- Increasing client's knowledge and awareness of Company’s services and capabilities.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic sales plans, monthly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles and customer database.
- Manage day-to-day sales administration activities in a detailed and timely manner capturing and maintaining all business development activities in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Collaborate with the business development team and company subject matter experts in the execution of these duties.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum client and prospect contact.
- Provide timely and efficient customer service to your clients and prospects in your pipeline.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive services.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Maintain consistent communication with appropriate leadership and sales teams.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism always.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines including FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Is available for other duties as required.
- Is available for overtime as needed.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement.
- learning new skills, procedures, and processes.
Bachelor's Degree required plus five (5) years of demonstrated successful business development experience selling contract manufacturing services in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Packaging And Labeling