To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vineland, NJ
- Ariana Smith
- Phone: 610-380-9067
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Schaper Associates INC. • Vineland, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Payroll/ HR Administrator
Our client is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered NJ. For over 30 years, they have provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, repair services, system design, installation, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. They have continued to grow their business over the past several years and we are looking for an experienced, motivated Payroll/ HR Administrator. This position will provide competitive earning
potential while also offering career advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Weekly payroll processing for hourly, salaried and executive level employees
- Full awareness of union agreements, wages, benefits, holidays, etc.
- Full knowledge of prevailing wage jobs, union dues, certified payroll and union reports
- Process all tax payments, garnishments, retirement, insurance, and any other payroll related payments
- Manage monthly, quarterly, annual and any other related payroll tax submissions/reports
- Full knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and requirements as pertaining to the Company
- Fully manage hiring, onboarding, the performance review process, and any terminations
- Manage Company Benefits, worker’s compensation, renewals, audits, and associated reports
- Manage retirement program, payments, census, audits, and related reports
- Other payroll/HR related functions as the business grow and develop
Location: Southern NJ
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting/HR
- Minimum 5 years of Payroll and HR experience required Payroll is more important
- Professional, ethical, team player willing to grow with the company
- Extreme attention to detail & ability to multitask is necessary
- Able to work with minimal supervision, make prompt and decisive decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word & Outlook) is required
- Experience with Jonas Construction Software preferred – but not required
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm