- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the study of Education
- Must have a Michigan Teacher Certification with a 6-12 Grade Social Studies Endorsement or similar endorsement within the content area of Social Studies
- Thorough knowledge of Michigan Core Curriculum
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in culturally diverse setting
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible open minded, self driven team member
- Must be authorized to work in the US
HES serves as the central administration for K-12 public school academies located in the Metro Detroit Area including the cities of Canton, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Sterling Heights, and Westland.
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Interested applicants may contact the Human Resources office, via email at URL blocked - click to apply, fax to (313) 565-0705, or mail to HES, Inc., PO Box 1440, Dearborn, MI 48121 or submit an application online at URL blocked - click to apply
Hamadeh Educational Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.