- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement product
- Experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Good knowledge of CRM’s interoperability capability with MS Office, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and MS BI Stack
- Well Versed with Agile practices.
- Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications
Identify Client Pain Point
Modify Reporting Package
Use Crm Solution
Create Test Condition
Manage Customer Expectation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GAVS Technologies (GAVS) is a digital transformation company with focus on AI, Predictive Analytics, and robotics-led Infrastructure Management services. GAVS is committed to improving user experience by 10X and reducing resource utilization by 40%.
View the full profile
GAVS is a privately held IT Consulting and Systems Integration company with a focus on Infrastructure Management, Managed Services, Cloud Integration and Digital Transformation. We have an offshore development and support center in Chennai, India, and a customer support team in the US, UK, UAE, and Oman. We endeavor to provide our employees with a work environment that fosters respect, integrity, trust, and empathy.
At GAVS, we are driven to work in the best interests of our customers and help them achieve their aspirations. We cherish the opportunity to serve our clients!
GAVS has been recognized as an emerging player in the Healthcare Provider IT outsourcing sector by Everest Group and as a prominent India-based remote infrastructure management player & one of the key small players serving the mid-market & enterprise clients in North America by Gartner.