You will join a team that works with a challenging mixture of newer and older technologies. You will guarantee our software meets critical security requirements, provides a smooth user experience and is rugged in production. Our SQA and DEV teams work closely together in an atmosphere of cooperation and camaraderie. While some companies support a smaller number of web sites, we develop and support a myriad of applications that allow our clients to provide sites to hundreds of business customers. Security is critical to everything we do. We will rely heavily on your security, penetration and even ethical hacking skills to ensure that our applications are as secure as possible. As a valued member of our team, you will be encouraged to research new technologies and look for ways to improve the things we do.
About our Business:
Output Solutions delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Work on an agile team to research, design, develop and test enhancements to electronic banking solutions
• Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable production ready code and provide detailed feedback in design and code reviews
• Analyze user requirements based on input from technical services and support team, and propose potential design solutions
• Develop level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features
• Work along closely with QA engineers to improve and maintain software quality
• Work with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and deliver quality software and required documentation on time
• Understand and comply with development standards to ensure consistency across the larger development team
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Education – Minimum Associates Degree in CIS, MIS or related discipline
• Certifications - none
• Minimum 3 years hand-on, Java software development experience
Type of work experience required:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture, Distributed Systems.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
• Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving, critical thinking, ability to learn faster, effective communication skills & team player
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently.
• Prior experience performing with Agile/SCRUM/XP methodology
• Supervisory/Management experience required - none
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in CIS, MIS or related discipline
• Certifications – Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Previous/significant software development experience within the financial service industry desired.
• Previous/significant experience with PCI, OWASP, ethical hacking and penetration testing (bonus points!!)
• Previous experience with PAAS such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Previous experience with continuous integrations (Jenkins, Hudson, etc)
• Experience with multi-threaded programming in Java
• Experience with Spring libraries and framework
• Experience with AuthZ/AuthN standards such as OAuth (1 or 2)
• Experience using modern web frameworks such as Angularjs or Reactjs
• Experience using relational (mySql or MSSql) and non-relational (mongoDB and Cassandra) databases
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)