Immediate Openings for Route Delivery Drivers
We are actively recruiting for Route Delivery Drivers for the Lincoln, NE area. This is an incredible opportunity to represent a national company distributing a well known product. As a Route Delivery Driver, you need to be energetic, motivated and a self starter. We are looking for individuals who want a career, not just a job!
As a Route Delivery Driver, you will be delivering, merchandising, rotating and pulling out of date products for products such as fresh bread and snack cakes. Route Delivery Drivers work with their Store Managers to build strong, lasting relationships. You want to grow your sales, which will give you incredible future financial opportunities!
Route Delivery Drivers must be “Early Birds”, as start times are very early am. All candidates must be able to push, pull and maneuver heavy weight. You will also need to be able to bend, twist and squat throughout the day.
Prior route sales, distribution, grocery store stocking and / or merchandising, delivery, or retail experience is ideal.
We are reviewing resumes now so do not delay!
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Prior DSD, grocery store stoking or merchandising experience preferred, not required.
• Prior delivery driving experience.
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Excellent people skills; great customer service.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
• Ability to push, pull and / or maneuverer 60+ lbs throughout an 8- 10 hour day.
• Ability to work early mornings and weekends.
• Must be able to work overtime.
Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.